View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 12:08 AM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I’m interested in Williams and/or Metchie shares. Especially since I expect them to sign a free agent WR who can handle #2 duties.
Yeah. That's what I thinking too. Draft Williams and redshirt this year while signing some ring chasing vet or someone who fell off and needs a "prove it" year. Then in 2023 bring in Williams to start make things happen. That'd be perfect as by that time Kelce will be getting older-and Reek may or may not have gotten slower, so another pass catcher will be much needed.

Bonus is that Bama seems to crank out awesome WRs (Julio, Cooper, Smith, Waddle). So Williams def has a great pedigree and should know his stuff. He's expected to regain his 4.3ish speed to after the surgery too.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.