Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2019, 07:35 PM   #190
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Put the shed on craigslist too.
The city told me that since he knowingly put his shed within 25 feet of my fire pit-he would be liable if the shed burned down.

Challenge accepted.

Trailer is illegal since it is on grass and not rock. If I wanted to be a real jerk, I think the city would fry him. I told him the reason I made a big deal of everything is because I have to look at it. He does not. He often has a larger trailer in the driveway to carry his drag race Camaro that he revs at 9pm at night in the winter.

For the record-I had help today. A 20 year old kid that likes landscaping. He he was big. I am exhausted.

Last edited by displacedinMN; 06-15-2019 at 08:17 PM..
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.