View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 11:37 AM   #604
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
So to clear it up, the March 14th arrest was scheduled to be arraigned yesterday. It got delayed to October 4th.

The 2nd arrest is still due to be arraigned on October 18th according the NFL.com. Although, that will likely change because I highly doubt they have them that close together but who knows.

As for his contract, obviously any guilty plea would potentially void his guarantees.

If the commissioner puts him on the exempt list, the Chiefs do not get any salary relief. He gets paid as long as he's on there, however the Chiefs get his roster spot back to sign someone else.
I thought I had seen that the exempt list tag also voids the guarantee on Clark's salary. But I can't find it now and maybe I confused that with suspension. I'm positive if he is suspended, his salary guarantee voids.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.