Thread: Video Games Madden 20
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 09:02 AM   #121
Resident Glue Sniffer

the only thing that even peaks my interest in M20 is the QB1 thing. I hope it's really good, and hope eventually it could morph into other positions other than QB.

I used to be a franchise guy, but the last few years I haven't had as much time to devote to running a franchise and all that's involved that makes it enjoyable experience. So I pretty much just do the create a player and roll with it / try to get a game in here and there. This was pre-M19.

I wonder if they'll put out any additional information on the QB1 aspect of the game, or if they're just going to hold tight and not reveal anything else until the release date.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.