View Single Post
Old 03-23-2022, 10:53 AM   #126
MVP

I'm good with it. Tyreek has wanted out of KC for a while. He was either going to drag KC over the coals on a contract, or be dealt. Chiefs took the reins and shipped him off to where he really wants to be, Miami.

I'm not ecstatic in the compensation. But it will be a chance to refocus and regroup while getting younger. Or maybe even trade up. My feelings on the quickness of this tell me there was more to it than we will ever know. I have a feeling though there might be a few in Chiefs land that lose their family sources of info with the moves that have been made and certain players not resigned.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.