View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 03:05 PM   #139
Sandbox: Leander Lasercats

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
OK, WHEN DOES THIS MADNESS COME TO AN END?

HERE WE FREAKING GO AGAIN, ANOTHER INFECTION!

The 6 months on antibiotics failed!

Hey gang, been in the hospital ( again ) for a week now, trying again to conquer this infection. So here we are, out goes the left knee now, I'm officially Captain Pegleg. Yep, I now have 2 stiff legs with no knees for separation.

Having to learn how to get up on my feet, walk ( if possible ) with balance, basically having to live the next 6 weeks in bed.

After that if all infection is gone, we can try to replace a knee.

So back to 1 day at a time, taking a daily IV.
Sorry to hear that. Prayers and thoughts for sure!
Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Hydrae has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote