View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:01 PM   #137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Heading home today from my 2nd bout of this stuff!

I have another 4.5 months of home antibiotics to take, then we can see if they can give me a new right knee!

2018 has tough man, time to continue to take it easy and heal, watch some good football!

Just saw this thread. Wow. And I thought I was going through some rough times. Prayers for you Roy, both for what you're going through and for losing your wife.

Crazy that this happened a year-and-a-half after the operation. Is there any period after hip/knee replacement surgery where you can actually feel safe from infection not happening? 5 years? 10 years? Or is it a potential ticking time bomb for the rest of a person's life?

Hang in there man, sounds like you're one tough dude.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.