View Single Post
Old 11-02-2021, 10:25 PM   #751
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Here's one to think about, the second Freddie Freeman caught that final out, he became a free agent.
If he goes he goes but I honestly don't think he will. He has mentioned several times that he wants to be like Chipper and finish it up in ATL.

Freddie and AA will make it work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
This has got to be pretty ****ing awesome for you. Chiefs and Braves win it all in back to back years.

Bet you never saw that one coming!
I thought we were gonna do it last season and win both in the same year but I will most assuredly take this. Especially the story that comes along with this season in losing 4 starters and still winning it all.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.