View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 01:52 PM   #119
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
IMO, anything would have been better than reincarnating The Emperor because it just destroys the entire narrative, from Anakin to Rey. And dedicating 80 minutes to retconning TLJ was just boring and dull.

But hey, Abrams got to make Rey a Skywalker, like he intended.

Whoopeee!
Pretty sure you mean "yipeeeeeeeeeee!"

I actually buy the "adopted" Skywalker ending, I quite like it...but making her a Palpatine doesn't jive.

They should have stuck with the "you're nobody" narrative instead of trying to awkwardly shoehorn her into an existing family...it just makes everything too convoluted and unbelievable...especially seeing as how randomly selected force sensitive people seem to be, anyway.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.