Thread: Home and Auto Shared fences and eminent domain
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2018, 11:41 PM   #121
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme View Post
Sorry. Everyone else was suggesting you litigate a solution and demand your property lines be restored to you through surveyors and lawyers. I just suggested offering to pay to fix the problem. Which you would end up having to do anyway after demanding your property lines be respected.

Anything short of one of those two solutions will offer nothing to the conversation either. So, sadly i guess you're ****ed.
Well, I don't have the money available to waste on litigation and I don't feel those extra few feet offer anything for my property. I could press the issue and remove the fence but I'm sure the neighbors would then try to litigate themselves, which I don't have money to be wasting for.

either way, is it really asking that much for them to do their part?
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.