View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 04:24 AM   #962
MVP

I'll add a few more details that led me not caring anymore...you can decide for yourself...these are just my observations.

The NFL repeatedly rejects technical advancements in officiating. They did it again this year...there really inst a rational excuse to not update the accuracy. Other sports have implemented it..

Goodell is on record saying "officiating error is woven into the fabric of the sport"...this is when he was questioned about why the NFL hasnt changed its system. He literally (inadvertently) said.."****ing up a call is an important component of the game"

They pretended to make PI reviewable...and it ended up being a detriment to the team throwing the red flag. It was obvious they had no intent of actually enforcing it. It lasted one season...as a token appeasement for the Saints being screwed out of a SB..and their fans boycotting.

Judgement calls are how they swing point spreads...and they always have an out. Human error...they will NEVER remove this aspect.
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote