View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 05:12 PM   #1648
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAChief View Post
Ditto today...with a Chiefs Road win...a good day indeed.

Now I just need to go get that winning lottery ticket to top off the weekend.
Teams cooked. Even with the core group healthy they struggle to score runs because your complimentary players are guys like Bote, Happ, Russell, Almora, Descalso and Kemp. Now take Baez out for a couple weeks with a fractured thumb, put Bryant on the bench with a ****ed up knee and its game over.

At this point I can only hope the Diamondbacks pass them up for the 2nd wildcard spot because if last years embarrassment to end the season brought you Daniel ****ing Descalso in the off season I can't wait to see what the off season following the teams first failure to make the playoffs since 2015 brings.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.