View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 06:32 PM   #1636
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Man, got to talking with my dad today about that 2004 team.

****ing Red Sox were just so hot but I still think that was the beat cards team of my lifetime

The SP wasn’t special outside of Carpenter, but the Pujols-Edmonds-Riley trio was a nasty middle of the order.

My wife and I were supposed to have our first date on the Thursday night of game 7 against the Astros. I sent her an email telling her I was going to skip what I’d said I would do (watch her in her sorority’s skit for Greek Week) but invited her to meet me at Harpo’s afterwards.

For some reason, she came. Rest was history.

Good thing I’m charming, I guess...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.