View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 08:24 AM   #809
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I saw the game. It was fun to watch. I really like the NL. Wish the Astros were still a NL team. Used to love playing the Cardinals. The games usually mattered.
I was at game 6 of the 05 NLCS, where "Mogilla the Gorilla" went yard on Brad Lidge. That was the fastest ball I've ever seen leave a ball park! Was the most silent I've ever heard Minute Maid Park too. Exit velocity must have been 120+. Anway, Im pulling for an Astros / Cardinals WS.
It was such a quick turnaround. Every fan of the Astros thinks they are going to a WS, right here, right now. Maybe the loudest its ever been there. Then, I agree, one of the hardest balls ever hit happens. By the time it clanks off that glass, you can hear the ball rolling around on the train tracks. It was unbelievable to hear the noise evaporate so fast.

Eveyone from a national prespective thought the series was over heading back to St. Louis. Did you fans think it was over too? Kudos to your team for getting their heads right and winning the series anyway.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.