View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 12:10 AM   #60
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I get not hiring him this year (except for Joe judge and I hope like hell this guy is a bust). But who in the right mind looked at Adam gase and zac taylor and thought those guys were better options. Don't think bieniemy was snubbed this year. Last year is a complete joke.

And much as I like the dude I'm also eager to see Kafka in this role.
Right? Gase rode the coat tails of Peyton Manning and that Defense, got the Miami job, failed after a one time 10-6 season, then spun that into another job with the Jets.

Zac Taylor, I still don't know who the hell that guy is and don't want to spend the time to Google it.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.