View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #100
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
How did you find your way here?

Are you even a Chiefs fan?
Had been talking football on track forums with a place like this, decided to find an actual football forum.

I am THE Chiefs fan, my Texans/Chiefs football card collection ..amazing. There is nothing about the history of the franchise I'm not aware of, our very first draft pick.....Don Meredith, our first "star" North Texas State RB Abner Haynes.

My fav Chief....Mack "Truck" Lee Hill....a monster, cat average 5.2 running mostly between the tackles. A knee injury did him in, he died on the operating table. Then there was Olympic sprinter (WR 20,5 200m) Stone Johnson out of Grambling he was a RB, due to injuries in a preseason game, he also died, a ...what might have been.

Am I a Chiefs fan...ha~~~~
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote