View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 01:54 PM   #996
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Extreme compartmentalization, discrediting and covering up possible whistle blowers, threats, etc.

I think about it this way...how many people know stuff and just don't talk about it? Think about it, no one is going to believe them and their career and life would be surely ruined...I mean look at Lazar, he's the perfect case study.
That's true. Just seems so crazy that they could keep it that quiet for this long, but then you see how supposed people in the "know" are treated and it makes sense.

I also think there's quite a few reasons for the issues being kept quiet the way they are.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.