Thread: Other Sports Trevor Bauer suspended 324 games
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 08:32 AM   #85
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Take a look at the headlines being run on this...

They're all things like Disgraced pitcher settles with accuser" which implies he paid her.
100%. That's the framing I've seen in any story about it the past 24 hours. Which is just utter bullshit.

But I cynically understand that side bc it's exhibit A of what we call journalism these days. Which is a sad truth that I wish WASN'T the case but whatever.

The thing I can't understand is how MLB, lawyers involved, team executives and the like can just freaking go along with it all while having much more information than the general public who is only informed by these biased writers and their narratives. In this case, all of the above clearly had much more information and Trevor's side of the story as well. And they just let this guys entire career get shit on for years. I know Bauer has a reputation to be an asshole, and I never was a fan, but FFS someone has to care about just doing what is right in situations like these. The UVA rape hoax was almost a decade ago and this type of shit still happens.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli