View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 01:34 PM   #109
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Lamar is far more successful than I thought he would be. Also, his improvement from year 1 to year 2 I didn't think would happen. He deserves credit for that.

But the OP isn't off base on anything other than the RB for the Chiefs crack.
The OP is very far off base because A) he's a bitch, and B) he's mistaken made-for-T.V-debate with what people ACTUALLY think. I mean, Scarecrow just posted his evidence and every ****ing one of them in each video took Mahomes.

It's ok to acknowledge that Jackson did some special shit this year. He did.

But when push comes to shove 99% of the people out there are taking Mahomes. The "evidence" supplied in this thread proves it. There's really no argument here. There never was.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.