Thread: Electronics Printer advice
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 10:35 PM   #13
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I use two printers in the office, a Brother HL-2280DW Laserjet. Works great. Never ever had a problem with it and ive been using for at least 2+ years now. Maybe 3+, not sure.

Then i also have Cannon G4210.

I would highly recommend the cannon as well if you plan on printing in color. It uses re-fillable ink tanks that last substantially longer than ink cartridges. I've had it for over a year now and have not yet needed to refill the ink tanks. I use it to print our flyers, instructions etc here at the shop. Could not be happier with it.

When buying a printer, understand that printers themselves are cheap and relatively disposable. It's the ink that makes all the $$$.

With the Cannon, you get a true long lasting color printer, and when you need to refill the ink, the ink bottles are a helluva lot cheaper than cartridges.

I mean, if you plan on going color you simply have to buy an Ink-Tank type printer. They're soooo much better that buying any other color-ink printer is just flat dumb.

https://www.amazon.com/Canon-PIXMA-G...gateway&sr=8-2
My biggest issues with these printers is the fact I don't print in color. But when the color dries out I have to replace it just to continue printing in black. Its pure crap.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.