Thread: 2024 WR Class
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 02:40 PM   #769
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Apparently we have shown interest in Corley

https://atozsports.com/kansas-city/c...iver-interest/
"You know, I don't know that Corley would be a bad pick in the first. I mean he's projected in the 3rd now, but he could easily move up to the mid-late 2nd when he times well. If goes late 2nd, we wouldn't be able to get him with a 2. And really, our 1st round pick essentially a 2nd rounder anyway so it wouldn't be a reach to take him 32. It's more of a 2nd round pick than a first..."

Am I doing it right? That's how this goes, isn't it?

Source:

"Talking Yourself Into Any Fringe Top 100 Player in the First Round for Dummies"
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.