Thread: Other Sports Caitlin Clark is ****ing awesome
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2023, 01:05 PM   #142
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
The mens tournament is filled with a bunch of future Enterprise Rent A Car front desk employees out there chucking up bricks after passing it around awkwardly for 25 seconds.

I watch that shit so I'll for sure be watching a superior talent within her sport play today.
So I went to a college, Kansas, that has been a perennial top ten program and I think the reffing in the NBA is a complete joke. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't watch college BB and I didn't have any interest the men's final four this year.

But each to their own.

There are freaks out there watching baseball and soccer, so I mean, you could do worse...
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote