Thread: Round 1 targets
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 07:55 PM   #35
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Round 1 targets

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
I think he's going to drop during the process. He's short and doesn't really look like a great athlete. Didn't finish strong either.

Looks closer to Day 3 than Top 30.

His physical measurements are not going to pop out, so I could see that driving him down a bit.

He played through injury the last few games and had no DL in front of him. He was fighting through OL all game, every game, from Arkansas on.

I think he’ll eventually end up in the 2nd round and, if in the right scheme, provide really nice value.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.