View Single Post
Old 05-18-2020, 11:57 AM   #5500
Future NBA Finals MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
If you're gonna spend a ****ton of cash on a new driver, make sure to get properly fitted.

And I don't mean at like Golf Galaxy, Dicks, etc. Best thing I ever did for my game was to get properly fitted for my clubs.
Too late. Already got the Ping G410. Just based on research that it can really help you if you hook it. The Golf Galaxy guy was mocking my wonky swing though. He was like you need golf instruction, not a new club (because I hook it). They only let me try two clubs, and I paid $30 to do that. I was thinking I paid for club fitting not for you to breakdown my shitty swing.

I wish you could adjust the face to it being open, but they've come a long way and have alot of neutral clubface options. Back in the day EVERY SINGLE club was offset closed. It was maddening.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.