View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 11:35 AM   #3768
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I hadn’t seen it was degenerative. They probably need to get him off SS quickly if that’s the case.
It's a herniated disc, but the location of it is brutal - in the lower back it's going to make him prone to upper back injuries his whole career. A few Padres writers have also reported he had struggled with back spasms throughout the minors.

With back problems of my own, I always look into injuries like that. It's not always reported as being a career long injury, but often injuries like this do end careers. There are some exceptions (like Kershaw) but he's had to be managed strategically by the Dodgers to make sure he's always ready for the playoffs.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.