View Single Post
Old 01-23-2015, 08:27 PM   #162
oxymoron

Skinwalker Ranch is the personification of what I believe has happened with the US's entire study of the UFO phenomenon. The federal government can honestly say they don't have any interest in or knowledge of UFOs....because they've licensed it all off to private contractors. That's their answer to FOIA filings. Plausable deniability. And for anybody who says you can't keep something that big secret (let's ignore the fact that there's shit from world war II that's still classified that literally nobody has talked about...) that's exactly how you do it, by keeping it compartmentalized and making sure that only the people at the very top - and who have need to know (which I don't believe has included a president in perhaps decades) - know anything.

Last I heard all the UFO reports get tunneled to Bigelow Aerospace if anybody contacts the FAA now, and he has control of all of MUFON's files.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.