Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 09:02 AM   #20
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
Maynard is said to be an asshole but any guy that names his grape field Merkin Vineyards is ok with me.
Anybody want to see more of Maynard, on AXS TV the Sammy Hagar Rock N Roll Road Show visited Maynard about 4 episodes ago at his vineyard in Arizona. Maynard wore a semi-suit outfit and looked kind of odd, plus he has a shaved head and Super Man Glasses. Anyway, he seemed normal and they mostly talked about wine. When Sammy said, what musician would you like to meet if given the chance and he said, Joni Mitchell. He really liked her songwriting. Sammy brought the chef Guy Fieri along, who a music fan. He made it somewhat interesting as they talked on the plane ride. I'm know AXS has those shows on-demand if anyone is interested.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli