Thread: Music New Tool
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:48 AM   #16
Mahomes Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Third Eye View Post
It’s in no way meant to be disparaging, as I know you’re a singer as well. I’m not implying that the voice is somehow less than an instrument. Hell, in many ways it’s the opposite. I’ve just always considered a musician to be someone who PLAYS music.
Thanks! =)

I play a bit of piano, guitar, bass, drums, didgeridoo, whatever... but I don't practice enough on ANY of them to be a full timer in a working band.

I do however put that amount of effort into vocals, composing, and Mixing.

I would consider myself a musician, but I suppose for those that only know me as they see me on stage, I'd just be a singer. (but that's a little odd to me)
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.