View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 02:56 PM   #140
Supporter

I have a bit of a conundrum over this deal that has weighed heavy on my mind this weekend. So my household consist of just my wife and myself. We also take care of my wife's mother that is in her eighties but lives alone a few blocks away. Since I am still working in the public I have been banned from going over to the Mom in-law's house.

I work for the city and so far the mantra has been business as usual. At the same time they talk about working from home, which I could do 70% of my job but since I am in IT there are times systems need physical contact.

My conundrum is I have some respiratory issues. First is when I was 13 when our family was at Ft. Leonard Wood a TB outbreak happened and I was hit by it. I did the treatment where it was sealed off by taking INH everyday for a year. Even with that the doctor told me I would susceptible to lung issues from there on out. Even cured my immune system is compromised. To that point it has given me issues. I have had pneumonia 3 times from my late 30's into my 40's.

Question: With my age and medical history what should I do?

Should I keep going to work for the greater good of the community to keep vital systems going? Or, should I work from home and do the best I can from there?
TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.TrebMaxx threw an interception on a screen pass.