View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 11:56 PM   #271
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
2 things he taught me that changed my cooking.

1. Cast iron is king. Steaks, burgers, pork chops, chicken. It’s all way better on the cast iron. Amazingly different. Even bought another cast iron to allow for making smashed burger patties with that crispy crust. That was all him.

2. I’ll never cook a steak or pork chops unless I have 24 hours for it to sit salted and peppered in the fridge. That’s creates an amazing seal and much juicier cuts when eaten. That was a game changer when he discussed that technique.
Can someone link one of those? I just started doing the burger cast iron and it's awesome.

Hope he was at peace and may those who loved him find solace in their memories of him.
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli