View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 07:47 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Speaks was a dumbass.

Hardman had some issues learning the playbook early on and still hasn't polished up his routes and become more dynamic and still has some lapses in lining up correctly.

Gay, well his wonderlic begs some questions and he made dumbass decisions in college.

So yeah. I do.
I’m really not interested in anything other than football intelligence. Being a kid making some mistakes and a Wonderlic score don’t really tell me anything about that.

For instance, his Wonderlic was better than Ray Lewis.

2 of the guys you mentioned were drafted knowing that they were inexperienced and would take some time to develop/learn.

Speaks is definitely a huge dumbass off the field. That’s for sure.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.