View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 04:36 PM   #67
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Be aware of where you are.

****, I called Denver PD just to make sure I could drive through with an AR-10 in the car.

You just don't take a chance.
Once, about ten years ago, I was taking a flight back east to work about a month out of IL. Obviously I needed my flight bag, so I just brought it with me to the airport.

Except that I forgot that I keep a gun in there, and that I'd have to pass through security. Now, on the way out from Phoenix this presented no problem at all, as I had my SIDA card and my CCW, I was in uniform, etc. So no one even blinked an eye at Sky Harbor.

But coming back out of MDW, TSA initially freaked out a little. My gun was confiscated, I was taken to a room to answer some questions, etc.

But eventually it was sorted out. I even got my gun back.

Point being, you can get so used to things being "normal," that sometimes you forget that it might be a problem if you cross an imaginary line . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.