Thread: Movies and TV They want to remake Twister.
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2020, 11:17 AM   #41
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Fun fact: I know the guy that dropped the combine in the movie, from a crane.

Goofy bastard with big pop bottle glasses. One of the nicest guys ever though. Would do anything for you.

He saw Helen on set and he went over to introduce himself, and she yelled "Security!".
I taught in Union, IA. Dave's crane did a lot for the movie. I may know him or his kids.

Hunt is not the nicest person. Had a student that met all of them and were great. He said she was not nice.

In one of the last clips of the tornado house near Eldora, there is a piece of metal that says HF. Heywood farms. They parked materials on his farm for the movie.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.