View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 07:03 PM   #65
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Swift will probably be gone before we pick; likely top 20 selection and I wouldn't advocate for him in the 1st anyway.

But Taylor might make it to us in the 2nd. Dobbins and Akers are interesting guys but tough reads for opposite reasons. OSU is just rolling over teams so it's hard to say if Dobbins is as good as his results. Skillset wise, Dobbins seems perfect but he just may not be as good as he seems to be.

Akers, OTOH, is playing for a trash FSU team and maybe that pushes his stock down some. I think the kid's an NFL talent with 3-down ability but it's hard to get a great feel for him. That's probably a guy I'd keep an eye on.

You're right though - seems like a TON of RBs w/ 2nd round sort of grades and that could push some down into the 3rd. Someone like maybe Ke'Shawn Vaughn? I think you'd have to jump in a hurry if he's there in the 3rd and shows more wiggle on tape than I typically think of him having. You have to hope someone jumps earlier on someone like Zack Moss who may not have the kind of agility you want to see in this offense and frees up someone to slide down a bit. Hubbard could be a slide candidate as well.

I'd be shocked if we don't have 2 new RBs next year, 1 of whom we take on the 2nd day. This shit can't stand next year.
i like Etienne a lot, but have no idea where he’ll be drafted.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.