View Single Post
Old 07-29-2019, 02:23 AM   #807
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
More zip on the ball than Mahomes. Tom Brady. Mmhmm. Right.

Was that said as a poetic hyperbole? Like if you're hungry and you say, "I'm so hungry I could eat a horse!" that indicates that anybody who could actually eat an entire horse would perform a super-human feat and be the greatest there ever was at eating mass quantities of food. Like, a person who could eat a horse is Patrick Mahomes when it comes to throwing and putting zip on the ball. As it is, it's not possible for a human to eat an entire horse in one sitting, nor is it possible for Tom Brady to put more zip on his throws than Patrick Mahomes, but by comparing yourself to the superhuman, you're trying to say that it's an extreme case by your own mortal standards. You're hungry and are trying to say "Let's get food because I'm hungry" by using hyperbole, just as a sports reporter is saying, "Man, for a 42-year old pedophile, Tom Brady can put a lot of zip on his throws!"
Could be trajectory. Brady is a giant with huge arms throwing downwards to midget receivers running shallow crossing patterns.

Mahomes is throwing bombs with upward trajectory.
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about