Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: The Witcher
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2019, 03:07 AM   #84
Supporter

Finished it tonight. I know nothing. No books no games no nothing. I did watch a YouTube about what you need to know before watching. It helped some.

Hooked me good. Normally heavy magic shit turns me off. But this one seemed to do OK. There is still a little power exponent thing going on but it didn’t kill it for me.

Cavil killed it. The action was really freaking good. He rolled through some dudes.

As far as the timeline I didn’t have trouble. The stuff that you would get mixed up about the order didn’t really screw up the story. And they were good about rolling dead ass characters out to bash you over the head and tell you to pay attention.

Most of it I was doing other stuff but I caught most of it I think. I haven’t unwound where everyone ended up, but it didn’t seem like there was a lot of wasted time in there. And MAN, a LOT of shit happened. A LOT.

Anyway, hopefully it picks up another season. It was really good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.