View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 08:40 AM   #29
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I hate DC.

I hate Superman.

Shocker, yes Rausch got in early.

****, this is hard to rate. It's goofy in a family way but, eh, I think the comedy swings missed mostly. Yes, as a Marvel fan I was surprised how well they tried to make a Marvel flick happen. It was (mostly) funny. I hated the nostalgia reaches (and they clearly did reach) but it was still ok.

I really wanted to hate the lead after his [political] posts and sjw BS but he was solid. I don't really like HOW they updated SHAZAM but I do like who they updated it with. The actor might be a dick but he was solid in the role.

If that makes sense...

Overall: B-
Lol if you hate DC comics so much then why go see it. I love them all I'm not a marvel or DC only guy.
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.