Thread: Movies and TV Netflix: Mindhunter
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 08:42 AM   #73
I could of gone pro

We just finished Season 1, and I gave it a 10 on IMDB. Basically it's what my wife and I watch all the time. Dateline, 20/20, 48 Hours, these are our favorite shows. I'm also a big fan of Paula Zahn on ID Channel. We watch ID channel a couple of hours a day, usually tape the shows so I can watch later without the commercials.

I was reading about the actors, I couldn't believe that Jonathan Groff who plays Holt Ford is an openly gay actor. Wendy is played by an Australian actress who is not gay, but divorced and Holt McCallany, who plays Bill Tench has a very pretty longtime girlfriend and he'll be 56 next month. Here's some real life photos.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli