View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 06:40 PM   #135
Head Chief, Esq.

It is my humble and distinct honor to inform you that we have received official notification from MODOT and have been advised that the I-435 Joe Delaney Memorial Highway signs have been completed and they have been transferred to a MODOT facility location in Lee’s Summit.

We were told that the installation of these signs can go up as soon as this upcoming Thursday June 17.

However, with the Anniversary date of the Delaney Tragedy (June 29, 1983) occurring a little bit later in the month, I have requested and received permission from MODOT that installation be delayed until Tuesday June 29 so that it can fittingly coincide with commemorating the 38th Anniversary of this somber occasion.

There might even be a ceremony to mark the occasion but we are trying to see if the Delaney family can attend the event. At this point in time, it is unlikely that there will be a ceremony on such short notice. There does not need to really be one. Just if you happen to be in the area, drive by I-435 between Exit 66 (Missouri State Road 350) to Exit 63C (Raytown Road) in either direction come June 29 and you will see the signs installed.

Take pictures if you can!

Otherwise, if you cannot take the drive - I’m sure it will that day be part of the evening news, newspaper, etc.

It’s going up ladies and gentlemen!
AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.AJKCFAN Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote