Thread: Movies and TV How To Train Your Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:59 PM   #40
Feelin' Alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by aturnis View Post
I think you're right. While I'm seeing more trailers right now, I've been seeing Toy Story 3 plugs for close to a year. Also, the quality of the trailers are crap. They do not make me want to see this movie, the only reason I went is b/c of the clamor on this site, and my gf heard good reviews on the radio. My gf's 13yr. old daughter wouldn't even be bribed into going. I wanted her to come pretty bad, but nope. She didn't know what it was about and didn't think it looked like something she would like.
I've seen many many people say that about HTTYD's trailers. For me, I was hooked when the second trailer was released.
irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.irishjayhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.