Thread: Movies and TV How To Train Your Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #39
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I dont think that HTTYD was marketed well in all honesty, I watch TV alot and I don't remember even seeing 5 commercials on TV in the months before the movie was released.
I think you're right. While I'm seeing more trailers right now, I've been seeing Toy Story 3 plugs for close to a year. Also, the quality of the trailers are crap. They do not make me want to see this movie, the only reason I went is b/c of the clamor on this site, and my gf heard good reviews on the radio. My gf's 13yr. old daughter wouldn't even be bribed into going. I wanted her to come pretty bad, but nope. She didn't know what it was about and didn't think it looked like something she would like.
aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.aturnis wants to die in a aids tree fire.