Thread: Movies and TV How To Train Your Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 01:23 PM   #37
Plays to win the game!

I loved Kung Fu Panda, and plan on seeing the sequel, but How to Train Your Dragon was better than Kung Fu Panda. All I know is that its nice to see someone challenging Disney Pixar. I dont think that HTTYD was marketed well in all honesty, I watch TV alot and I don't remember even seeing 5 commercials on TV in the months before the movie was released. I tell people that this movie was insanely good and they all say the same thing, "Really?" Yes Really!
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.