Thread: Movies and TV How To Train Your Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by underEJ View Post
I am honestly mystified. Every review and every article about Clash clearly tells people what WB did to bilk the movie goer out of more money, and yet, people lined up in droves to be taken. Every time we wonder why such bad ideas get green lit, we can think of this clear example of why production execs will continue to do crap like this.

Disclaimer: I have a vested interest in HTTYD doing well, and bad 3d like Clash sinking like a rock, so my anger is definitely biased, but really What the hell is wrong with people??

Yea, ive often wondered this myself....

Only thing i can think of is that the majority of people who saw this: most likely males aged 13-25 dont read reviews/dont care/dont understand whats good 3D or bad 3D.

They just want something to do on a Fri/Sat night.

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 04-05-2010 at 12:06 PM..
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.