Thread: Movies and TV How To Train Your Dragon
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 11:41 AM   #33
Veteran

I am honestly mystified. Every review and every article about Clash clearly tells people what WB did to bilk the movie goer out of more money, and yet, people lined up in droves to be taken. Every time we wonder why such bad ideas get green lit, we can think of this clear example of why production execs will continue to do crap like this.

Disclaimer: I have a vested interest in HTTYD doing well, and bad 3d like Clash sinking like a rock, so my anger is definitely biased, but really What the hell is wrong with people??
underEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliunderEJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli