View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 10:45 AM   #55
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
That’s not what I said. At all. He did show that he’s capable in coverage. That doesn’t mean he can’t get/be better, but he’s not Reggie ****ing Ragland either.

There’s a lot more reason to believe Bolton can be a 3 down LB than Ragland. Anybody that thinks otherwise is clueless or hasn’t really watched Bolton’s tape.

Even PFF had a very good grade on Bolton in terms of coverage. He’s not great at it, but he’s absolutely capable. He also has ball skills and plays a lot faster/quicker than Ragland.
I think you’re confusing what I’m saying here. As a prospect, that was what was said about Ragland. He ended up going in the first round.

Bolton has similar question marks and it likely pushed him down the board a little.

I’m not saying he can’t do it. Hopefully he can.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.