Thread: (RIP) Nzoner
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2022, 08:13 AM   #128
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Been texting Joe this morning. We also post together at a fantasy football message board and have some mutual friends/ acquaintances there. He asked me to share this both places.
Joe,

Never met...never even responded to each other.

The journey is a wild ride...the ending is perfect.
I'm not overly religious....but believe what you can and love as much as possible. Everybody says "you got this".

I got up Sunday and made it to church...not sure why.

My dad drove up and we had had the normal conversation. Hes got yours and it sucks. Walked to the front of the church and got on my knees....I don't normally do that. I prayed....and I was asked for you to be happy. Take it is for what it's worth.

My faith and my religion have always been "HayWire"

I've read and reread your posts over and over.

You are a man among boys.

I can't speak and for you....but goddammit you are a good human.
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote