Thread: Mocking around
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 08:15 PM   #12
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
Do you realize they said "**** this" and moved OG Andrus Peat to LT after week 6? That's 2 games after this film review.

Now, could they bank on some growth and give it one more season to see what they have? Sure. That said, if a prime prospect lands in their lap at 14, I don't see them passing.

Would I take a chance on him if that happened? Yep, but I'm sure as **** not sending a 1st for their 2nd and him. I'd send them a 4th maybe.
It could have more to do with the injuries he was dealing with last year.
Palangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPalangi is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about