View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 10:38 AM   #145
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Busch Stadium is in downtown St. Louis.

An absolute hell hole of a downtown. FAR worse than downtown KC.

Yet in the dozens of Cardinals games I’ve been to over the years, including GASP night games, I’ve never once felt unsafe walking to and from the stadium. Never had a problem finding parking. Never had a problem with traffic postgame.

Downtown is where baseball belongs. I get that it’s new and there are questions and it’s replacing an iconic stadium for Royals fans. But I think you’re going to like the new park in the long run.
Weren’t you just going on that you’re scared to go to the grocery store or church because you think you’ll be shot?
louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.louie aguiar Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote