View Single Post
Old 02-15-2024, 10:29 AM   #143
I'm with the Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpaint69 View Post
I view downtown Denver in that sort of decline. Was so many homeless downtown until the Governor moved them out due to the NBA Finals. I've not been back downtown recently, but between the homeless and the illegals what could ever go wrong....
I was just in DT Denver back in November and the homeless were EVERYWHERE. We left and did other things, instead.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.