View Single Post
Old 03-05-2020, 03:05 PM   #763
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
It hasn't been flawless, but I think the US has done a pretty darn good job thus far. Unless we find out that there's a mass infection somewhere we don't know about. (That seems unlikely)
There's very likely 1000s of cases right now we don't know about. We're barely testing. The question is whether it's deliberate - either for political reasons or to not induce a panic, or just incompetence in creating/distributing tests.

We'll know in as little as a few weeks if hospitals start being overwhelmed with people needed ventilators and oxygen. Can't really hide it at that point.

The only thing I know for sure is we didn't close any borders - which is what set me off.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote